Too tired to write much (and I've already deleted three REALLY boring posts).
- We are heading to Toledo tomorrow and are staying at my father-in-law's house. He has no Internet access. Well, he has a phone line, but, I think that would probably kill me. I'll either be blogging via cell phone or from Panera.
- I NEED to get Dylan's kindergarten applications sent in! We are committed to doing public school, and the system here is frickin' nuts. So nuts that I had to make an excel spreadsheet. We're talking yellow forms, white forms, self-addressed postcards, registered mail, testing dates, and so on.
- I have not completed a knitting project in ages. I am almost done with the back of Dylan's sweater. Yes, the one I started in July. It should be done in time for her first day of kindergarten. Or maybe first grade.
- Do you guys like the automated links I've been posting this week?
* Bonus points to the reader who gets this reference.